Severe Weather Threat Continues Today; Heavy Snow Across Northern New England
A storm system moving across the Southern and Eastern states will bring severe thunderstorms to parts of South Texas and the Mid-Atlantic states today. To the north, this storm will bring heavy snow and strong winds to northern New England into Friday. A stronger storm system moving across the Southern tier may produce more widespread severe thunderstorms, including tornadoes, this weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Small Craft Advisory until April 10, 09:00 AM EDT
- Small Craft Advisory in effect from April 11, 12:00 AM EDT until April 11, 06:00 AM EDT
- Gale Warning in effect from April 10, 09:00 AM EDT until April 11, 12:00 AM EDT
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Special Marine Warning in effect from April 9, 10:28 PM EDT until April 10, 12:00 AM EDT