Significant Winter Storm Impacting Northern New England, Strong Winds Likely Over The Mid Atlantic
Heavy wet snow and dangerous travel conditions will persist across much of northern New England into Friday. The combination of strong winds and wet snow may lead to downed trees and power outages. Further south across the Mid Atlantic region, strong winds gusting up to 50 mph will continue into Friday evening especially from Washington D.C. to New Jersey.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Small Craft Advisory until April 10, 09:00 AM EDT
- Small Craft Advisory in effect from April 11, 12:00 AM EDT until April 11, 06:00 AM EDT
- Gale Warning in effect from April 10, 09:00 AM EDT until April 11, 12:00 AM EDT
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Special Marine Warning in effect from April 9, 11:25 PM EDT until April 10, 01:00 AM EDT