Storm Moving Through the Upper Midwest to the Northeast
Heavy rain and the potential for strong thunderstorms along and east of the Appalachians will precede a cold front, while snow showers will fall behind the front in the Ohio Valley, Upper Midwest and Great Lake States. Rain-on-snow flooding is possible in portions of New England and New York State. Rain and high elevation snow will return to the west.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Gale Warning until February 26, 01:00 AM EST
- Small Craft Advisory in effect from February 26, 01:00 AM EST until February 26, 04:00 PM EST
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch until February 25, 08:00 PM EST
- Special Marine Warning in effect from February 25, 03:16 PM EST until February 25, 04:45 PM EST
For More Weather Information:
10NM SE Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast[NOTICE]
Small Craft Advisory
Last Update: 2:58 pm EST Feb 25, 2017
Forecast Valid: 4pm EST Feb 25, 2017-6pm EST Mar 4, 2017
- This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area. Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone forecast and the NDFD graphics.
- The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc. These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.